Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

To live and die in LA...for fashion

It's recently come to my attention that there is a gaping whole in the blogosphere where Los Angeles street style should be. This blog is my attempt to remedy that.
First, a couple disclaimers:

I am not a professional photographer
I will probably only update once a week (though I hope to more often than that)

That said, I plan to show that LA (and it's greater surrounding areas) can rival all the other amazing street style spots around the globe.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvan Rodic said...

Very exciting plan!

-Face Hunter-

8:04 AM  
Blogger Torontostreetfashion.com said...

Welcome to the world of fashion blogging! Keep it up!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Meredith R. said...

Love it! I'm a big fan of Olostil and hope we can keep up the cute looks here in l.a!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home