Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I love a good suit...

This holiday season H&M is offering fabulous steals under their "gift of the day" deal.
One of my favorites is their velour tracksuit, for just $14.90! Tracksuits you say? Didn't those go out with Uggs?
Well, friends, my opinion is that if you want to be comfortable, yet instantly (and easily) pulled together, there is nothing like a good track suit. I sport mine with a pair of hot dunks, ghetto fabulous gold jewelry, and big shades, like in the picture below.


The Suit:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The kicks:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The fabulousness:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

I don't care what anybody says, even H+M, which is one of my favorite stores; velour sweats were never in (not even when J. Lo set off that craze), aren't in now, and will never be in!

On the other hand, Adidas original track suits will continue to rock on, even if Missy Elliot doesn't don them anymore.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home