Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Love for sale...

Style picks I love from around the web:

Nars Lip Stain Gloss- I hate sticky, slimy lipgloss with a passion. It's been my mission to find something strong and "pop-y" that doesn't feel like 2 inches of oil slick on my lips. Well kids, I did, in the form of Nars Lip Stain Gloss. I've been looking for a flattering deep wine stain to no avail, and stumbled upon this product at Nordstrom. I picked it up in "Chandernagor", (not available on the site, but
check your local stores)a gorgeous deep, velvety berry stain that literally stays on for hours. Really. I mean it. Hours. Plus it feels like I have absolutely nothing on. Score!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Jewelry from Daylab.com-
I thoroughly heart this site. Loads of very unique, cute jewelry at fabulous prices:

I picked up a stack of these to wear together in the pink, clear, black and bronze-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shoes from TopShop-
How stoked am I that they now ship to the U.S.- yay for those of us who aren't across the pond!

I loooove grey for spring:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My favorite shade of blue:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come 2 see
CINDER-ELLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

&,

find out for yourself
how cute
frequent update can be

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home