Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My name is Caroline, and I'm a vintage dress-aholic.

For anyone who lives in and/or is visiting LA and has a vintage dress fixation like I do, you must check out the newly opened Ari. Located in a tiny space on the southeast corner of Olympic and LA Brea, this little gem literally spills out into the parking lot with a plethora of vintage dresses, all priced at $10-$12!
Needless to say, I'm hooked.

Ari
1000 S. La Brea Ave.
LA, CA 90019
323-937-0033
Open 7 days 11am-7pm
Cash or check only

2 Comments:

Blogger Arsheen said...

thanks for the info! I'm actually going to be in LA soon, so will defn check this out!

2:14 AM  
Blogger bluehoney0125 said...

I'm so heartbroken this store re-located/went out of business??? I'm not even sure....I literally live a block away and had been living in France for a few months but as soon as I came back, it was gone!!! yikes!

any idea on where it might have relocated (if it even relocated?)? this was the ULTIMATE vintage store gem=(

please email me @ erika1219@mac.com if you know any details...would be much appreciated=)

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home