Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Forever 21...and ever and ever!

I have a love/hate relationship with Forever 21. I've been shopping there, well, forever. I even worked there for like a week in highschool, back when the only store in LA was at the Fox Hills Mall.
Love: the cute-ness of the clothes and affordable prices.
Hate: The poor fit and quality of some of said clothes.
However, sometimes the stars align and you can find some fabulous deals.
Here are a few of my picks, all for under $30.


picked this one up for myself yesterday:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have a bunch of these rings in colored plastic, but have never seen one in gold:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've been way into stud earrings for the last year or so:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


another cute little sweater:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Trend Guide said...

Despite the quality issues that plague the merchandise at Forever 21, there are some diamonds in the rough to be found there. With the money that I save by shopping there, I can splurge on other more expensive pieces elsewhere.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home